Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Decision Made

MARCO (as rarely seen SLEEPING!!!!)
ABBEYTON HERE WE GO AGAIN

After many sleepless nights I have made my decision as to which dog pup is to stay here with us and who is going to a new family. Hugo is going to stay with us and Marco is ready for his new home. Unfortunately the pet / show home that we had planned for is not able to take Marco. But we will keep you up to date with our progress in finding the right people for him.


HUGO
ABBEYTON RUNNIN FREE
Who will remain with us at Abbeyton and will soon be able to go out into the world and meet all our friends taking his best friend Amber with him.


AMBER
ABBEYTON FLAMING STAR

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you CAN choose
They are all beautiful

Anonymous said...

You know, when I think about it, I could fill the house. Some decisions are just about impossible to make.